T33 H I letter n G Mobile 013109 087
Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

22nd Thing

Yessss! I have come a looong way. There are a lot of "Things" (Web 2.0) I have heard the students talk about and I had know idea what they were talking about. Now... I know. I agree we should keep up with all the "Things" we have read, explored and learned. I will keep my blog going. When I read my "1st Thing" again today I remembered the feeling of not being able to keep up or finishing these "Things" but, look at me now. I did it! This experience has taught me a lot: 1st - I am willing to try new things like blogs, text messaging, podcasting and facebook (I did and now I can), 2nd - I do like geeky things (webinars are in my future) and 3rd - I can create cool things (Flickr, Big Huge Labs).
I have enjoyed these"Things"! I am excited about all the Web 2.0 things I have learned and will learn with the help of NEFLIN, and http://www.webjunction.org/1 and other Web 2.0 courses.
Finally, I will ask myself "What did you learn Today, What will you learn Tomorrow and What did you learn Yesterday?"!

Thanks,
23 Things @ NEFLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment