T33 H I letter n G Mobile 013109 087
Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

20th Thing

I have observed that the students love the"Twilight" series and have begin to ask for other books that are similar to this series. So I looked at "Reading Trails" and I especially liked "What Should I Read Next?". We can now answer the question (What's similiar to the Twilight series" or whatever the title maybe) a little faster by looking at these sites instead of using our memory about books we have read in the past. Some of you might know what I'm talking about. All we need to do is type in the book titles and/or authors name and there it is...I also liked "BookBrowse" and "Tonight's Bedtime Story". I loved the illustrations on "Tonight's Bedtime Story". I do think these Book 2.0 tools will enhance the reading experience. I think all the features are necessary it depends on what your interests and needs are...

1 comment:

  1. There were so many links I loved on this Thing. I aslo hope to use and share them with teachers and colleagues.

    ReplyDelete