T33 H I letter n G Mobile 013109 087
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

18th Thing

First, I took the time to go back and read some of the other blogs and I noticed that quite a few had stopped blogging a while ago. Some people never made it to "Thing 2" I hope they will finish up later. I also took the time to add some other things to my blog and leave some comments.
Enough of that...

I must admit that I was very apprehensive about Facebook/My Space. I chose Facebook because I found out that I have family and friends who are already members. I like the fact that I decide who to let in...and who not to let in... Now...I can now say I don't know why I was apprehensive about this social network. I can connect with my friends and reconnect with my high school classmates that I have lost touch with to see what they have been up to lately. Hopefully I will find friends who have some of the same interests.
This site is blocked from use at my school.

Facebook here I come! http://www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment