T33 H I letter n G Mobile 013109 087
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

14th Thing

I chose igoogle as my start page. I was able to maneuver and add some things to make it my own. This site was very easy to navigate. It appealed to me because it was very user friendly. I checked out Remember the Milk and it would be the tool I would use for my personal needs. I can create lists, manage from anywhere, manage offline, and add things from igoogle which I like. Due to our school district web blocks we don't have access in the library. I could better prepare with the the calendar and set reminders for meetings and share with anyone. I think the to-da-lists would be helpful but I would use Remember the Milk at home instead. I did take a look at Backpack & 30 Boxes. But I thought 30 Boxes would be easy and useful. Overall I had fun with this "Thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment